Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Grand Master and the Eastern Star








The Grand Master

My uncle was a Most Worshipful Grand Master Mason.  He was also a career military man.  I believe he served a full 20 years, if not more.  He and his wife never had children.  This left them free to travel the world, and that is what they did.  They had trinkets from many countries, though over all they had few material possessions compared to most, I guess because they moved so often it wasn't practical to pack and unpack.  My uncle was often in Hawaii on Masonic business, but his home base remained in the mainland United States.

In contrast, my father, the eldest of several sons, wanted nothing to do with Masons, and I believe he never joined them.  I sort of take after him in that I, too, can't quite muster up the "company" mindset, can't really get into the "group mentality" kind of thinking.  He didn't serve the full 20 years of service in the military as his younger brother had.  So when I was growing up, we didn't have base privileges.  I remember my mom always gave him a lot of grief about that, haha, because all her friends did.  It really bothered her.

As a teenager, I managed to get on base with my best friend, who did have a base ID, and so we would frequently work out at the gym, run around the track.  And my friend bought things for me from the BX, while I waited outside.  I think another friend got me into the NCO club once or twice, to go dancing.  So, for the most part, I never suffered due to a lack of ID. :)   I grew up around all military families, now that I think about it.  It was part of my culture, part of who I was, and am, I guess.

Any way, back to my uncle.  The Most Worshipful Grand Master was always well-dressed whenever he visited.  He and my aunt would drive up in some kind of two-seater sports car.  I can't remember the make and model of it now, though.  He was always cordial to me, but later in my life he and I had a clash, and I never kept in contact with him after that.   He died some  years ago in Utah, where he lived many years after retiring (had he become a Mormon?).

My father never seemed to approve of my uncle's life.  He smiled in his face whenever my uncle visited, but then grumbled under his breath for a while after he left.  I never knew why, really.  I would understand later that my father, having grown up with the guy, knew another, darker side of my uncle beside the "upstanding" public facade my uncle tended to present.  In fact, I have found that with my family, things aren't always what they seem.



_______________________________________________________





Interesting lyrics, and album imagery, considering.



The Eastern Star

Two of my father's sisters, the eldest and the youngest, were Eastern Star members, the female side of the Masonic Lodge.  But I believe the middle sisters did not join the lodge, as my father hadn't.  I'm not sure on that, however, but pretty sure.  I remember when I was a teenager, the younger Eastern Star aunt used to talk quite a bit about the the charity work she did with the lodge.  She loved working with children, gathering donations, and helping with fundraiser events.  She seemed to find quite a bit of fulfillment in all that.

I think, however, there was a whole lot more to the younger aunt than what was apparent, even to her.  Now, this aunt was an extremely beautiful woman.  She really did look like a movie star.  She had long dark hair, and you really couldn't tell what race she was.  She could have been Italian, or Greek, or Brazilian, or Middle Eastern.  It was hard to tell.  You would just be blinded by a whole lot of  pretty whenever she walked into a room.  People would stare everywhere we went, and I didn't feel like I was related to someone so beautiful.

To top it off, she had been married for some years to an entertainment industry guy.  I hadn't realized how high up (relatively-speaking) this guy was until his death some years ago.  I noticed it had been briefly cited in a few mainstream news venues, which totally surprised me when I read the write-ups.  It seemed he had been chums with a few noted celebrities, some were even "old friends" of his.  New to me.

An image fraught with symbolism as per-
tains to beta programming.  Its photo-
grapher, Masanori Aoki, did an entire 
spread called, "Brides with Cat Heads 
and Diamonds" for Vogue Japan's 2014 
bridal magazine insert.  I couldn't f*****
believe it when I saw it!  MK Ultra is 
alive and well, it seems. 
Now.  At this point, some of you more keen students of contemporary mind control culture probably have a good idea about where this story is going.  Others of you, well, you'd better do your homework.  It is difficult to say this, and of course I'd like to be wrong and hope I am, but I am almost certain this aunt was a beta-programmed asset, a "sex kitten," and perhaps performed such assignments as being an information mule, an "extractor" of information, or even much worse than that (reference Candy Jones's story). And why I said that this part of her life may not have been "apparent, even to her," is that often such assets are under heavy mind control, and have alters they themselves are not even aware of (reference The Manchurian Candidate).

I base this supposition on observations my father had shared with me over the years about her, on the above general family profile peppered with Masonic and military influences, and on what I personally observed about aspects of her personality and lifestyle.  At the time my dad shared these insights with me, I thought he was being rather harsh and judgmental.  But now, knowing what I know, every detail makes total sense to me.  I understand where he was coming from: things about his little sister's life weren't adding up, and he was just concerned (and probably quite accurate in his assessments, unfortunately).

So, having studied this topic for many years, and putting the pieces together about my aunt's life, I am almost certain of it.  It would not surprise me if she had been used as what they call a "presidential model" level asset, and if her Hollywood husband had been her "handler."  I remember he seemed very controlled in his demeanor, his movements very stiff and measured, his eyes uncomfortably piercing, his expression serious even when smiling.  Things seemed more like business between them.



There is a whole lot more I could say about the Grand Master and the Eastern Star.  But, I will leave it here.  I just meant to share some things about the family I'm from, to try to understand myself, and maybe understand what might be happening to me and why.

Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment