Saturday, September 24, 2016

That Thing That I Do #1: Reading DNA Info from a Hair Follicle While in Hyperreality




Hyperreality

I want to talk about a state that I have experienced.  I am not sure what language to use to describe it, what the correct vocabulary should be, so I will do my best.  In many of what I think to be my memories, I experience what I have nicknamed, a "hyper-real state" (wonder if this is the same thing as what people call hyperspace?).  I don't know how that term is already used, because I have heard it before, but the way I am using it is to describe a reality that is an exaggeration of this reality.  My awareness is heightened there.  Things move much quicker there.  It's like a whole different world, that despite it's differences from this one, still resembles this one in some ways, just exaggerated.  I will give you an example of one of the things I seem to be able to do in that state (versus how I am in what I have come to think of as our mundane, dumbed-down, DNA-messed-with, human Terran condition).  Hyperreality seems to be closer to the truth of who we all really are.



Psychometry

Anyway, so my stupid human trick (well, one of them at least, I have others, lol) is, well, I could "read hairs."  I seem to be able to gather holographic information about an individual, a great deal of it, by simply glancing at a single hair from his or her body.  One hair.  Doesn't matter from where on the body the hair follicle originates.  Doesn't matter how long it is.  The best way I could describe this is that it is as though the hair assists me in perceiving a concentrated "package" of unique aspects of that person.  

It is good to write about things like this, to process them.  As I am writing, I am considering having someone retrieve a hair follicle from an acquaintance of theirs, give it to me without telling me anything, and see if I could "read" that hair in this reality, as I could in hyperreality.  I have found that some of my abilities there, do trickle down here, but I experience them here to a lesser degree.

As I am writing this, I am thinking of the term, psychometry.  I guess the hair reading ability would fall under that umbrella.  And when I think of the hyperreal state, I want to associate it with lucid dreaming, dream walking, astral projection, and related phenomena.  Perhaps these states are related.  The experience I had with this convinces me that when spell casting people incorporate the personal effects of individuals in their spell work, like hairs, nail clippings and such, there is really something to that.



"Reading" Someone's Hair 

There are two instances in the hyperreal state where I recall doing the hair reading thing.  Why I had recall of these two instances is puzzling to me, too.  I think what makes them so memorable to me is that I was somewhat "shocked" when I read the information on the hairs.  I think the memory is more salient to me in this reality due to the emotional charge.  In one instance a person was standing and his head was covered with a pillow case (don't ask).  I glanced down at his leg, zoomed in on a single hair follicle mid-thigh (that's another thing I do, zoom in and out, and I mean microscopically and planet-level), and I instantly identified the person.



Reading My (Clone's?) Hair

On another occasion in the hyperreal state, I was doing something and I happened to glance down at my forearm.  I remember exclaiming at that moment, "Whoa, look how young I am!"  I had determined my age by merely glancing at a hair on my forearm.  Then, I looked down at my body and, not that I'm so old now, it shocked me to experience a younger me.  Perhaps my consciousness had been occupying a clone of me at the time, I don't know.   I had to be in a 21 or 22 year old version of my own body, but with my current consciousness, experiences, etc. (otherwise, I would not have said, "look how young I am").  Haha, I really wished I could have stayed in that body, not that my body now isn't good to be in.  But, it made me feel like I had more time, like I could redo some things in my life, you know what I mean?


Man, this is difficult to explain.  I hope it somewhat made sense.  Thanks for reading, anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment