Friday, October 28, 2016

Altogether Censored Out of YouTube Comments Section Now



...from my computer, at least.  Every video I click on I get the "Loading" message where the comments section is, but the comments never load.

...which wouldn't have been strange on its own, had I not been locked out of my gmail accounts, and another website as well, all in the same day.

...I also received what I believed to be a directed energy weapon attack while I was standing in the kitchen.



Edit:  Today I am able to see the YT comments section again, as well as access the above accounts, and I have recovered from the attack.  Not sure what that was all about.  One thing I've done differently lately was wrote this article about Max Spiers and a general aspect of the programs, from my perspective, on this planet: http://justsaynotolooshcommodity.blogspot.com/2016/10/sex-magic-technologies.html.  But that is only one of several things I've done differently, all having to do with writing, you know, pen...sword, that kind of thing.

--Nov 1, 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment