Thursday, August 4, 2016

On Angels, Djedi (aka "Jedi"), Torsion Fields, Vampires and More




"We're definitely coming out of the ignorant state, and all the secret knowledge of the 
elite is coming to the people now."   --Michael Prince  (Coast to Coast interview, 2007)


Erol Asya & Joseph Sekavec discuss some interesting things on Nate Grey's YPX News Show.  I never thought I'd hear these things mentioned publically, and so straightforwardly.   I guess the agendas are so advanced in their execution now it doesn't really matter who knows what at this point.  It won't save you either way.  But, perhaps it will enlighten you as to potentialities, expand your mind as to what humans are capable of that was up til now kept a secret from you.

Due to things I've been exposed to, the material I am most familiar with is the part about angels and vampires, and even so there was a lot of information discussed that was new to me. I'm not encouraging people to unquestioningly believe what they hear without exercising discernment.  But, I am saying a lot's been held back from  the public, and when it's presented like this for the first  time, it will sound unbelievable at first, like they're just making sh** up.

So, I advise people to listen and try to wrap their heads around the information presented here, not in an alarmed way, but in an information-gathering way, that's all.  I am persuaded this information will come into play, in a big way, in the very near future.

Learn all you can now, while you can.  Knowledge is power.

Soon the door will be closing...


No comments:

Post a Comment